2017 Shows have been booked.
3rd Annual SUMMER
SCKRBS, Saturday, August 26th, 2017.
9th Annual FALL SCKRBS, Saturday, September 30th, 2017.
Please read the “Vendor Confirmation Letter” below…
then call or email A.S.A.P. if you are interested in becoming a vendor.
The BIG Show!
3RD Annual “Captive Bred Only” SCKRBS Summer Reptile Sale
South Central Kentucky Reptile Breeders Show
Saturday, AUGUST 26th, 2017
Cave City Convention Center *WEST HALL*
502 Mammoth Cave St.
Cave City, KY 42127
Set up at 08:00 am / CST * Show starts at 10:00 am / CST * Show ends at 04:00 pm / CST *
* We ask that you present yourself and your animals in a professional manner.
* We encourage displays, decorations, and educational information (Care Sheets).
* No imports or wild caught animals.
* Captive bred animals “only.”
* No venomous reptile species.
* No native species without proper permits.
* No “giant” snake species (Burmese, African Rock, or Reticulated Pythons, or Anacondas).
* ALL animals sold must be provided with some form of containment.
* ALL animals should remain in their container, except when being transferred from their travel
to display container, or being inspected for purchase or education.
* ALL animals must be honestly represented: When last fed, how often, what food source,
* SCKRBS reserves the right to have you remove any animal that we
feel is unhealthy.
Please provide a list of animals (common names) and/or products you plan to bring.
$20.00 for a Table (8
ft. x 3 ft. Tables) / $10.00 for each "extra" - Table (NO LIMIT)
Send Check (make payable to James D. Sickels, Jr.) and signed Vendor Confirmation Letter to:
Pet’s Supplies Glasgow
C/O James D. Sickels,
Please Sign and Date________________________________________________________________________
Prior to entry into KY, an Annual or Individual Transportation
Permit must be obtained.
Kentucky Department of Fish & Wildlife Resources
#1 Sportsman's Lane
Frankfort, KY 40601
Please call or e-mail us as soon as possible with your response.
James “DAVID” Sickels, Jr.